Helping you minimize your customs duties, workload, and compliance risk.
A Smart Business Strategy
Lowering or eliminating your Customs duties is a smart business strategy — particularly in this tough economy. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and other international free trade agreements are important: their preferential duty rates can save you between 3% and 15%.
Getting the most out of Free Trade Agreements — and meeting their complex requirements — can require both expertise and streamlining technologies. And finding the resources to manage compliance obligations can be a real challenge.
MSR Customs has the Services, Expertise, and Technologies
MSR Customs offers a comprehensive set of international free trade agreement services, expertise, and technologies. They'll help you get lower duty rates, simplify compliance, and enhance trade opportunities and your supply chain:
- Comprehensive, intelligent free trade agreement technologies including Web-based access for suppliers and customers with databases that cross-reference products with certificates and keep track of expiry dates.
- Shared access to products and certificates across locations, divisions, and business units.
- Automated requests to suppliers for certificates on a shipment by shipment or yearly basis.
- Verification that certificates meet Customs requirements for completeness or could withstand a customs audit.
- Qualification of goods under applicable free trade agreements.
- Simplified certificate creation and distribution.
- Consistent application of preferential duty rates on all qualifying shipments.
- Electronic record keeping, including complete audit trails.